Powered By Blogger

jueves, 10 de mayo de 2012

R u mine?


I'm like a puppet on a string, Tracy Island, time-traveling diamond. Coulda shaped heartaches? Come to find ya fall in some velvet morning years too late. She’s a silver lining lone ranger riding, through an open space in my mind when she’s not right there beside me and I go crazy cause here isn’t where I wanna be and satisfaction feels like a distant memory and I can’t help myself, all I wanna hear her say is “Are you mine?” I guess what I’m trying to say is I need the deep end. Keep imagining meeting, wished away entire lifetimes, unfair we’re not somewhere misbehaving for days. Great escape lost track of time and space. She’s a silver lining climbing on my desire. I go crazy cause here isn’t where I wanna be and satisfaction feels like a distant memory and I can’t help myself, all I wanna hear her say is “Are you mine?”

Artic Monkeys

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario